Every once in a while, I like going through my projects and seeing what I have going on. It helps to compare the list to previous entries—sometimes I’m up on points and sometimes, not so much.
· All pig casters done
· Both meat threshers done
· All my current beasts done
· Still have 2 razor backs and 2 units of slaughterhousers to do
· Khador new battle box in process along with matching older jacks of the same type
· Man-o-war units almost done—should be complete by mid-September
· Still have Jr war caster, Dragoon, and angel of retribution to put in the pipeline
· Need to get Jayson to repaint my marauders so that everything matches
· Need to obtain and add classic B1 and metal s1 to pipe line—going to grab Z1 and I1 later but these two will do for now
· At minimum looking at getting the upcoming shock trooper command attachment
· All collections currently cased and ready to rock
Flames of War:
· French are completely done save for three objectives which Jayson has said are on their way
· Fourth Indians are mostly done but still need a finishing gloss.
· If Deathquaker goes on this route, need 8 transport trucks, 3 Matildas, and a second unit of portees to round out the force. Was going to go with carriers but everything in the army is already so expensive, I do not see cheap machineguns making their points back.
· I will probably end up going with a custom transport for this force if I ever expand the selection.
· Dwarves are done
· Amazons are on the list as soon as Jayson finishes up with my existing warjacks for warmachine
· Debating working on a better system for playing the game—board, templates…etc.
· Teams are cased
· Desk and project space are done
· Storage is adequate for the moment—will need to find better/more options in future if collection continues to expand
· Would like to get into local versions of my survival radios at some point in 2017
· Would like to see if I can re-wire cable to get direct internet access here so can work from home reliably
· AR10 has magazines, buis, a stock of ammunition, and loading tool. May end up selling if the election panic ramps up though—especially if Hilary wins better be prepared for a more restrictive environment
· Need to learn how to take down and clean shotguns, lever actions, and 45 pump rifle
· Learned how to disassemble and clean 1911s
· Learned how to disassemble and clean my revolvers
· Have a reasonable stock of home defense and range ammunition
· Got the ultrasonic cleaner up and running (thanks wmtg)
· Need to figure out what I am going to do with two family restoration pieces got from J—currently not sure if the work will justify the end product
· Need to get a bigger and more consolidated gun safe so I do not have all these keys and stamped sheet metal boxes
· Need to get holsters for 1911 and possibly the black hawk—depends on intended final use
· If keeping the AR10, need to pick up a solid optic
· Set up a secure home defense model that is kid safe
· Put serious effort into hitting range and possibly self-defense class
· Kull and organize board game collection
· Start work on getting back into dragon dice
That is all for now. I am making Progress—especially warmachine and blood bowl. The key is apparently not buying anything else until I clean out my existing back log.